Regular reviews are important to discuss achievements and objectives. Having a set format will streamline the process and make meetings efficient and effective.
Six points to consider when reviewing your employees' performance and aligning their efforts with your business goals:
1. Is the employee achieving their current goals?
2. Are these SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time Bound)?
3. What are your business plans for the next 12 months?
4. How does each employee's current role fit into these plans?
5. How would you like to develop each employee?
6. What are the employee's career plans?