Pulse surveys enable you to find out how your employees are feeling and any suggestions that they have for improvements within the workplace.
Happy employees are much more productive and much more likely to stay with the business.
Five points to consider when conducting pulse surveys with your employees:
1. Why are you doing this? What do you want to find out?
2. Which questions will enable you to obtain meaningful data?
3. How long should the survey be?
4. How will you encourage employees to respond?
5. How do you plan to act on the results that you obtain?
I can work with you to design personalised surveys, and obtain and review the feedback. I can also support you to implement any changes as a result of the feedback obtained.
Do call me to discuss this further.