Eight points to consider when conducting an exit interview:
1. How to create a culture of sharing information openly.
2. How to ask the employee the right questions.
3. The positive aspects of working for your company.
4. Why the employee initially started looking for a new job.
5. Why the employee accepted the new job.
6. Whether the employee felt supported whilst working for you.
7. Whether the employee understood what was expected from them whilst working for you?
8. Which key qualities and skills the employee feels their replacement should have?