Selecting the Best Candidate
Seven points to consider when selecting the best candidate:
1. How to review a CV
2. The information to obtain from a phone interview to decide if you want to meet the candidate.
3. Do you want to test a candidate's skills, mental abilities or character?
4. How to prepare for an interview.
5. The questions to ask in an interview to find out if the candidate is an ideal fit for your company.
6. What not to ask in an interview.
7. The questions that your candidates are likely to ask.
Do you know the loopholes to look out for in a CV, or the best questions to ask in an interview to ensure that you get the full answers from your candidates? Most importantly, do you know how to ensure that you are not discriminating?